GARMIN EDGE 1040 AUTHENTIC
- Regular price
- RM 2,750.00
- Sale price
- RM 2,750.00
- Regular price
The first cycle computer with Multi-Band GNSS technology - for the most accurate and durable ride monitoring, with USB-C port, redesigned shape and metal docking system
The Edge 1040 will be the pinnacle of the Garmin Edge range and its capabilities and design represent the best Garmin has to offer in terms of performance monitoring and guidance, bike-specific navigation, cycling awareness and connectivity features. The edge 1040 includes a feature set focused on analysing the Cyclist's ability during training and helping to manage effort with Stamina. This will include specific guidance for power management with Power Guide and a marked improvement in the ClimbPro function to help you assess your effort during climbs.
• The first cyclocomputer with a Multi-Band satellite system and metal lug attachment.
• The new multi-band satellite system technology will improve positional accuracy in difficult riding environments, such as dense urban areas or under dense foliage, and give the cyclist unprecedented confidence in their position.
• The Edge 1040 will last up to 24 hours (market leading) with sensors and navigation enabled.
• Large memory and map coverage; smart mapping developed on popularity and adapted per chosen discipline type. 32 GB Edge 1040 memory.
• 3.5" colour touchscreen display; no compromise in display visibility and performance.
• Robust sensors and connectivity; altimeter, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, compass, UCB-C, ANT+, BLE, WiFi.
• Easy to set up and use.
• Software management also via Smartphone.
• Improved bike-specific POI (Point Of Interest) display and redesigned Up-Ahead display to help you keep track of the ride context.
• Smart and fast route calculation and recalculation.
• Pre-loaded smart mapping with ride-specific popularity level.
What you know about the cyclist (user profile), their training (Training History) and their performance (VO2 / FTP / Power Curve) is used to classify them into established categories of cyclists: Sprinter, Endurance Specialist, Sprinter, Pure Sprinter, Climber, All Rounder. You can then see how your abilities match the demands of the routes you choose to follow competitively, and know where to concentrate your efforts in training.
By entering the elevation profile and surface type of the route, the weight of the equipment and the riding position (stoop, aero, comfy), what is known about the rider's FTP/power curve is used to map the segments and offer the target power during the ride. The Power Guide can be created on the device and on Garmin Connect. The effort level can be adjusted to dynamically change the Power Guide plan on the Edge to more or less effort.
It uses your training history, VO2 Max, lactate threshold and recovery status to calculate your stamina level during the ride. Basically it shows how much fuel is in the tank.
The values are as follows:
- Stamina Potential (the overall fuel tank) shown in %.
- Actual Stamina (how much is left in the tank while continuing to push). Shown in %.
- Stamina Distance/ Stamina Time: How long you are estimated to continue paddling at your current effort level.
It also shows when you are recharging (green) or draining (orange) your reserves - particularly useful with the active exertion/recovery periods that are common in cycling.
Support new training goals based on the power curve and duplicate training goals: When following a Garmin training plan, users are prompted to complete a priority workout they skipped instead of offering a lower priority workout scheduled for that day. This allows cyclists to set primary and secondary objectives for training phases in more complex sessions. For example: lap 5 min at 200 W and point at 90 rpm. Garmin Connect training plans will add support for marking workouts within a plan as 'key' or 'long' to make it easier to reschedule workouts for missed workouts. Plans sent to devices will be updated to include these workout tags to enable on-device experience for missed workouts.
Security and tracking functionality
LiveTrack to allow friends and family to track you remotely (including seeing where you're going and where you've been, via power, cadence, heart rate, speed and elevation graphs).
GroupTrack and rider-to-cyclist messaging: to keep track of fellow cyclists and send them messages in the event of separation or a request for mechanical assistance.
Accident detection and assistance: to share your location in case of an accident or in need of assistance (e.g. a mechanic).
Compatibility radar/radar camera Varia: tracks up to 8 vehicles as they approach from 140 m. And automatically captures video of accidents if they occur.
1 TO 1 EXCHANGE WARRANTY
This MTB Online 1 To 1 Exchange Warranty service contract (“Exchange Warranty”) provides for the replacement of the Product purchased by you if found to be defective during the term of one (1) or two (2) year(s) from the date of purchase. When the Product failure occurs due to an electrical or mechanical defect, You will receive a brand new replacement product of like kind, quality and value. Once the Product has been replaced, the Contract will automatically terminate.
This means that, the Product will have a total warranty of one (1) or two (2) years stated from the date of MTB Online Sales Invoice/Receipt of the Product, subject to payment of the applicable fee for the Replacement Warranty selected.
*All Items Sold Are 100% Authentic From Original Manufacturer
*This promotion price will end anytime while stock last
#MTBOnline #bestpriceshop #bestserviceshop #topinSeremban #checkourprice