AUTHENTIC KASK PROTONE ICON HELMET - MATT BLACK
- Regular price
- RM 1,199.00
- Sale price
- RM 1,199.00
- Regular price
The new synonym for victory? Kask Protone Icon. The helmet benefits from the latest technological advances in terms of safety, ventilation and aerodynamics, making it an icon of road cycling. Protone Icon's design draws inspiration from Protone, KASK's winning helmet, enhancing it in every single aspect. The internal structure has been redefined to offer greater safety. The seamless technology that joins the upper and lower part of the shell gives an elegant and refined appearance, as well as aerodynamic advantages. The new OCTOFIT + adjustment system acts optimally on the comfort and stability of the helmet, while the vertical stabilizer along the nape provides ergonomic support for the neck, allowing for better balance and a customizable fit. The adjustment wheel, covered with a special rubber, is wider and offers greater grip for the fingers, and the reflective insert on the back of the helmet helps to increase safety on the road. The inner lining, made with CoolMax® fabric, is comfortable, quick-drying, removable and washable. As is usually the case with all KASK helmets, Protone Icon has been developed in accordance with the KASK WG11 protocol, which constitutes an objective and scientific approach to measuring helmet performance with respect to rotational impacts.
- OCTOFIT + sealing system: The new adjustment wheel in over-injected rubber offers greater grip for the fingers.
- The vertical stabilizer has been reworked to enhance stability, providing a customized fit for longer-haired riders.
- The ergonomic neck support ensures a quick and secure fit to the nape of the neck.
- Eco-leather chinstrap: Synthetic leather chin strap. The hypoallergenic and washable chin strap is extremely comfortable and helps avoid skin irritation.
- 3D DRY padding: A multi-layered open cell process is used to create the three-dimensional 3D DRY padding: advanced technology for maximum comfort and performance.
- Coolmax fiber: Replaceable and washable internal padding made with Coolmax® material.
- Internal structure: The innovative aerodynamic frame of internal reinforcement offers greater mechanical resistance and better solidity. In the event of a crash, it prevents the helmet from breaking and ensures greater safety for all athletes.
- Aerodynamic Control: Ultra high performance aerodynamic shell, tested in the wind tunnel and capable of delivering an extraordinary CX rate. Regardless of the position of the head, the outflow of air will always be in line with the helmet.
- Excellent visibility: High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions.
- MIT: The MIT technology guarantees greater safety for your head and complete protection of the polystyrene, thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the upper part, the base ring and the back of the shell.
- Weight: 230 gr.
- Color: Matt black.