CANNONDALE SUPERSIX EVO 3 - GREY AUTHENTIC
- Regular price
- RM 22,126.20
- Sale price
- RM 22,126.20
- Regular price
The new Cannondale SuperSix Evo exceeds expectations. So light, fast and aerodynamic as to challenge logic. A means made to make you faster everywhere. The speed has evolved. Extremely light. Surprisingly reactive. Incredibly fast. Simply incredible for such aerodynamic bike. When it comes to aerodynamic resistance, the new SuperSix Evo is not just one of the fastest light road bikes in circulation, it is one of the fastest road bikes, point. Its forms of precisely engineered pipes and the selected components eliminate about 9 watts from our previous 45 km/h model, making it faster than many "aero" bikes as well, while weighing up to one kilo less. Light. Fast. Now you don't have to choose anymore. What happens when you project a complete bicycle, not just a frame? An elegant design emerges together with the integrated aerodynamics. A superior design that comes from higher performance. Details that stand out. Lines that you will dream. Speed that you can hear. SuperSix Evo is magical. The way in which it combines stability and agility is surreal. The refined and neutral race geometry and the perfected engineering offer such an intuitive handling, so sure that you can bring it comfortably to the limit and stay there for the whole race.
- ChassisSuperSix Evo Carbon, Integrated Cable Routing W/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace Thru-Axle, BSA 68mm Threaded BB, Flat Mount Disc, Integrated Seat Binder, Compatible SmartSense.
- ForkSuperSix Evo Carbon, Integrated Crown Race, 12x100mm Syntace Thru-Axle, Flat Mount Disc, Internal Routing, 1-1/8 "To 1-1/4" Delta Steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56- 61cm).
- Rim: DT Swiss R470 db, 28h.
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm Centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm Centerlock.
- Rays: Stainless Steel, 14g.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, Reflective Strip.
- Char: Shimano 105 R7100, 50/34.
- Central movement: Shimano BB-GRS500, BSA.
- Chain: Shimano 105, 12-Speed.
- Pignons: Shimano 105 R7100, 11-30, 12-Speed.
- Front derailler: Shimano 105 of2 R7170.
- Rear derailler: Shimano 105 of2 R7150.
- Brake leve: Shimano 105 of2 R7170, Wireless, 2x12-Speed.
- Handlebar: VISION TRIMAX AERO.
- Knob: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm.
- Handlebar attack: Cannondale C1 Conceal, Alley, 31.8, -6 °.
- HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8 "-1-1/4".
- Brakes: Shimano 105 R7170 Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm RT70 Rotors.
- Saddle: Prologue Nago RS STN, Stainless Steel Rails.
- Bra: Cannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm).
- Sizes: 44, 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61.
- Extra (S): Shimano EC300 Charging Connector.
- Color: gray (Chalk).
- PRE ORDER - 7 DAYS
*All Items Sold Are 100% Authentic From Original Manufacture
*This promotion price will end anytime while stock last
#MTBOnline #bestpriceshop #bestserviceshop #topinSeremban #checkourprice